Starting a business from home is always the best idea to generate an income by avoiding the regular office hours and being your own boss. Not only that, it can also be done as a part time job for additional financial backing. The thought to start a t-shirt printing business is a good one to earn those extra bucks from home as T-shirt is a widely preferred casual wear and is popular irrespective of age and sex. If you have a thorough understanding of the clothing industry along with some imaginative ideas, you too can get success in t-shirt printing business. This is because t-shirts coming with funky designs and motivating messages have a huge demand especially among the kids and teenagers.
In India the need of clothes is there for every time as we are celebrating 24 times in 12 months. Birthday, parties, picnic, vacation, various puja’s, every time we are much enthusiastic about buying new cloths. As t-shirts are more comfortable to wear then formal dresses, it is widely preferred attire. These are also reasonably priced; we keep buying a variety of new t-shirts though we have many in our wardrobe. Moreover, t-shirts are also accepted as the office wears in corporate sectors. There are many companies who prefer their employees to wear shirts with the company logo. The reasons to wear t-shirts are many and obviously it increases the demand. From that standpoint, a t-shirt printing business from home is one of the safest ideas to consider
Decision to Make
There are few important decisions that you need to make before starting a t-shirt printing business from home, like the amount of capital you want to invest, the location or place for the setup and the most important are you going to do only t-shirt printing or also want to indulge in the complete procedure of T-shirt selling business.
Steps for only T-shirt Printing Business
It is a less profitable option but will save you from lots of responsibilities. In this you just need to contact with the potential client and they will provide you with the type of design and the cloth and will pay you for the service. The risk factor is less but as someone said “No risk No Gain”, likewise the profit margin is also less in this.
Steps to Start a complete T- Shirt Business
This is the best option to choose and have a healthy income source but it needs lot of attention, hard work and skill. The below steps will guide you through the procedure of starting a t-shirt printing business from home: –
- Research and Skill: – It is the common procedure to start any business or job; you need the specific skill and a thorough research about the job before starting. Here to start a t-shirt printing business you need to do a complete research about the business like the printing procedure, the place to get the raw materials, market to sell the finished product, prices to offer, need of labour, risk factors, competitors and their quality of work and price offerings etc.As little bit of technicality is involve in this business, so you also need to have the certain skill for the job. It is recommended to attend a t-shirt printing training before starting the business as you may need to design the prints etc.
- Capital: – After the complete research and analysis, you will have a good idea about the procedure and ways about how this business runs. You need to decide the scale of the business, like small, big or medium and decide the investment needed accordingly as you need to buy few equipment for the business and also need a location with enough space to start a t-shirt printing business. You can also apply for loan from any financial institutes submitting your business plan.
- Location: – As you will not be dealing with direct customers so the location doesn’t plays a vital role, but it needs to be spacious and well connected to save in the transport costing.
- Raw Material: – It will be cheaper if you buy the raw material that is he cloths or t-shirts in bulk. Search for a vendor who can provide you with the best quality blank T-shirt and add various colors in the list as white and black may be the best selling but don’t ignore other colors.
- Customers: – Start from small and reach the heights. Make some sample and show it in your nearest markets who are indulged in the direct selling of T-Shirt, no one can refuse a good quality material in a fair price. If you want to make it big, you can make contact with the local shopping malls who can give you huge volume of order if you can meet their needs.Online market is also one of the best options now days as here you can connect with the customers directly and sell them the product. It is an easy way to earn huge profit through online business and a good way of promotion of the brand also.
- Branding: – Give a brand name to your product which is very essential to differentiate your production from other units. Sew the labels of your brand name in every t-shirt.
- Promotion: – This one will help you to grow the business; the market is a huge sea which is filled with various competitors. So to be a special one and reach to the mass, you need a best promotion strategy t-shirt printing business from home.
Start a t-shirt printing business from your home and capture the market with the best promotional strategies and research. Business is a great place to use your creativity which has a very limited scope in our daily 9 to 5 job and in business you don’t need to take orders, make your own decision and work for yourself.