Cab business is one of the most booming business ideas in today’s circumstances as with the fast-growing lifestyle people are getting more and more dependent on cab service to travel as it is more luxurious and saves time. You can easily start cab business with OLA to create a luxurious lifestyle by earning a great livelihood by doing business with OLA cabs.
Why Choose Cab Business with OLA or Uber
App based cab facility is the new trend that has taken over the traditional cab service completely. People now don’t want to waste a single moment and that is also in the uncertainty to wait outside to get a cab. Cab service like OLA and Uber arrives at the doorstep and can be easily booked with the smartphones by just sitting at home and over that they provide AC cabs and that is also at the same or lesser rates than the normal cabs. Thus the idea of doing business with Uber cabs or Ola is a great way to keep your cash register spinning.
OLA and Uber is the only two app-based company in India which has the maximum of the market share and if you are located in any metropolitan city or in any developed urban area, then once you start your cab business with OLA, you don’t have to turn back again as it is an assured successful business with OLA cabs.
READ ALSO: Rock the Road with the Rent a Car Business
Complete Steps to Start a Cab Business with OLA
Linking your car with app-based cab facility is the best way to utilize your cab so that it can earn a fortune for you from the business. Below are the basic requirements to link your car with any if the app based company business: –
- Required Documents: – Police verification, PAN, UID, Bank Statement, Driving license.
- Need to have a current account.
- Need to get the income tax and service tax registration.
- You can attach your new car and also your old car to do cab business with OLA.
- You can hire a driver with a commercial license or can drive the cab by your own too.
- The car needs to be in a good condition along with proper air conditioning and other features.
So, above are the basic requirements that you need to have to link your cab with the app-based cab business with OLA or Uber. Below are the steps with which you can link your car with app-based cab business: –
- The process is simple you just need to call to the OLA customer care center and get all the required details. It is important that you do a thorough check on all the terms and conditions before proceeding.
- Submit all the required documents to the company along with the picture of the car showing that it is in the perfect condition.
- You will be equipped with the OLA or Uber app in the smart phone.
- The complete processing will take a maximum of 7 to 10 days of time as you will need to know the different guidelines, steps and offers of the company.
- Next rock and roll with your new cab business with OLA or Uber.
If you have more than one car, then you can link one with OLA and another one with Uber. Both have a good option of bonus and with the two different service provider, you can get the taste of both the dishes. It is easy now to get vehicles on loan, so it will not be a difficult task to launch at least a new sedan; you just need to arrange capital for the down payment and few extra for the installments as later on you can easily pay the installments with the profit earned from cab business with OLA or Uber.
READ ALSO: How to Start a Driving Training School
Profitability from Cab Business with OLA or Uber
Ola takes 10 % of commission on each completed rides and Uber takes 20 %, but both have different bonus schemes and Uber has a better one. So, the profit percentage is more or less the same in both the companies. Below is the approximate pay that you can receive with both OLA and Uber: –
|5 bookings with minimum peak bookings of 5, you will get 1700INR MBG.||6500INR BG for 1900INR Earnings|
|7 bookings with minimum peak bookings of 7, you will get 2400INR MBG.||5900INR BG for 1600INR Earnings|
|10 bookings with minimum peak bookings of 0, you will get 2900INR MBG||5100INR BG for 1450INR Earnings|
|13 bookings with minimum peak bookings of 0, you will get 3900INR MBG||3800INR BG for 1220INR Earnings|
|16 bookings with minimum peak bookings of 0, you will get 4900INR MBG||2500INR BG for 910INR Earnings|
|18+ bookings with minimum peak bookings of 0, you will get 6400INR MBG||1200INR BG for 460INR Earnings|
These are the approximate rates which may vary; you can even earn more during peak hours with your cab business with OLA. So what are you waiting for grab your phone now and contact the OLA or Uber customer care.